Tokyo Mauri Glock26
- Small Gas Blowback : Even though the G26 is compact (182mm long) it provides a nice and sharp blowback recoil.
- Tilt Barrel Lock : The outer barrel is set on the frame the same way it is set on the real firearm.
- Manual Safety : The number plate on the frame (just right under the barrel) is a hidden safety switch. Switching it on will lock the trigger so that the gun will not shoot.
- Diecast Magazine : The 15rds spare magazine is made out of diecast metal and resist to low temperatures. The magazine plate has a finger rest for a better gripping. A flat magazine plate is included.
ATTENTION : THIS REPLICA IS MADE TO USE GREEN GAS. IT IS RECOMMENDED TO USE GREEN GAS OR A SIMILAR GAS IN ORDER TO NOT DAMAGE THE REPLICA.
– 1 Tokyo Marui GLOCK26
– 1 Spare magazine (15 bbs)
– 1 Safety cap
– 1 User manual
– 1 Cleaning rod