Yet another brand new Tokyo Marui model for 2018! The Scorpion Mod.M is a fantastically compact and seriously impressive submachine-gun which is the perfect solution for close quarter fighting.
- Compact Mechanical Box: Conventional electric gun performance condensed into a compact mechanical Gearbox. It is now possible for Tokyo Marui to manufacture more compact models while maintaining hit accuracy and shot distance.
- M-LOK rail system: Adopting the latest rail system “M-LOK” on the side of the front hand guard with rails above and below. You can add rails of the size that suits your needs. Three sizes – 3 slots, 5 slots, and 7 slots are included for each M – LOK rail of width 20 mm (Picatinny standard). They can be easily detached with the supplied hexagonal wrench.
- Folding stock: Resin made lightweight stock, the butt plate grooving providing slip prevention, with improved stability when deployed. When the stock is folded, the butt plate becomes a stable fore grip.
- Reversible type flash hider: The flash hider of the strike face shape can be changed to a flat, safer design by installing it in reverse. Also, if you remove the flash hider, you can install a 14 mm reverse screw accessory such as a silencer or tracer unit.
- Modern design: The outer collar and trigger, the bolt cover, the gold color which imaged the titanium nitride coating was adopted. The waffle pattern of grip and magazine is a design that makes it hard to lose your grip.
- EX conversion adapter included: 7.2 V micro 500 battery can be used by installing the EX conversion adapter.
- Continuous magazine attached: Includes 260 shots and a continuous magazine adopting a resin outer case.