- The very typical design from the Italian firm Beretta, the grip stripes or the numerous small details have been measured on the real firearm to reproduce it as a gas gun replica.
- The M92F can shoot “single action” and “double action”.
- The safety lever is on the left and right side of the slide. It will block the hammer once it is cocked (the safety lever on the M92F has no de-cocking function!)
- The M92F kick is powerful. The nozzle movement is longer is order to gain in kicking, the slide does move all the way back like the real thing.
- The 26rds spare magazine is made out of diecast metal and resist to low temperatures. The M92F magazine is common to other Tokyo Marui M9s (M9A1, M92F, Tactical Master, Samurai Edge, …).
|Shooting system||Gas / HFC134a|
|Barrel length||106 mm|
|Weight||740 g (empty magazine)|
|Capacity||26 + 1 bb's|
|Frame / receiver||ABS|