TOKYO MARUI AUG HIGH CYCLE CUSTOM BLACK
- Delivers a super-rapid fire rate of 25 shots per second: Ni-MH 8.4V mini-S battery delivers amazing burst speed. In order to support high-speed high-speed rotation, special custom-made parts such as pistons and gears are used, and dedicated handmade motors using the highest quality domestic bearings are adopted.
- Reproduce the latest model: A 20mm wide mounting rail that is indispensable for CQB (= close combat) is installed under the receiver and under the muzzle to reproduce the compact style with the Steer AUG A3 9mmXS as a motif. In addition, a short fore grip that improves handling is included.
- Equipped with various movable gimmicks: Reproduce the disassembly during maintenance, and remove the barrel and receiver from the stock with a simple procedure. Other gimmicks such as changing the port cover that changes the direction of evacuation are also included.
- Change firing mode with trigger operation: You can use either semi-automatic firing or full-automatic firing by the length of pulling the trigger like a real one. In addition, if the safety button is stopped in the middle, it is equipped with a function that enables only semi-automatic launch. You can fire reliably according to the situation.
- Adjustable front / rear sight: The front sight can be adjusted up and down with a dedicated adjustment tool. The rear sight can be adjusted to two levels according to the distance, and further to the left and right by dialling. As the barrel is shortened, the rear sight position is changed and the distance from the front sight is increased to allow accurate sighting.
- Compatible with various muzzle options: By removing the flash hider and using the included adaptor, you can attach a muzzle option with a 14mm reverse screw specification such as a silencer.
- Practical half-clear magazine: 330 bullets, translucent resin magazine that can check the remaining bullets, making it easy to measure the timing of magazine changes.