G&G AEG L85 A2 ETU
This upgraded version now comes with G&Gs ETU and programmable MOSFET
The G&G L85A2 AEG (Blow Back) is G&G’s fantastic airsoft version of the British Army’s standard service rifle. Due to it’s bullpup design it has a long barrel length and more than enough battery space for a days skirmishing. The L85 kicks nicely into the shoulder when fired due to it’s impressive blow back system, which can easily be disabled if required but which adds to it’s realism.
The G&G L85A2 has full metal body made of stamped sheet steel with heat treatment, a CNC Machined AL6061 1 piece outer barrel and accurately textured grip and stock, realistic field disassembly and a crisp blowback action.
A split gearbox for easy upgrades and maintenance with a spring tension release lever to decocking the gun for storage.
Featuring both SEMI & FULLY Automatic Shooting Mode
– Automatic Recoil Bolt (Blowback System)
– Functional Bolt Locking System (Lock / Release)
– Realistic Field Stripping
– Realistic Gas Piston
– CNC Machined AL6061 One-Piece Outer Barrel
– Stamped Sheet Steel Body with Heat Treatment
– Nylon Fiber Handguard, Grip, Cheek Piece
– Rubber Butt Plate
– Grip storage for tool kit
Overall Length 785 mm
Gear box bearing 8mm
Motor 25000 rpm Hi-torque Long axis
Inner Barrel Length 510 mm
Magazine 450 Rounds