– 12″ inch CNC machined M-LOK Rail System.
– Integrated mock suppressor is included.
– Three set of side rails to add aftermarket accessories.
– Two-position collapsible stock with side button release.
– Battery placement is sealed with a cover located in the back of the stock.
– Advanced hi-torque long axis motor with 17000 rpm.
– Consecutive full length top rail allows for optic attachments.
– Contoured motor grip design for improved grip and comfort.
– Polycarbonate hop-up chamber with adjustable dial knob for ease of use.
– Full metal M-LOK rail system, flip-up front/rear sights.
– Full metal tightbore barrel, cylinder head, neodymium magnets, and gearbox internals.
– High density polymer upper and lower receivers.
– High capacity flash magazine for rapid winding.
– Reinforced nylon polymer waffle magazine for easy handling and a comfort grip.
– 380 FPS muzzle velocity is capable to be used in most outdoor fields.
– Ambidextrous magazine release makes it easy for both conventional and southpaw shooters.
– Ambidextrous fire mode selector switch includes semi-auto, full-auto, and safety mode.
– Ambidextrous charging handle opens up dust cover and access to the hop-up unit.
– Two sling mounts are located in the front, two toward the rear, and one sling in the stock.
– Ergonomic motor grip that can fit most hand sizes.
Operation: Electric Automatic
Build: Full Metal Rail System, Gearbox / Polymer Receivers, Magazine, Pistol Grip, Muzzle, Stock
Firing Modes: Fully Automatic, Semi-Automatic, Safety Mode
Muzzle Velocity: 380 FPS (w/ 0.20 BBs)
Magazine: 300 Rounds
Gearbox: 8mm Ball Bearing
Battery: 7.4V Stick (Sold Separately)
Hop-Up: Yes, Adjustable Rotary Type
Inner Barrel: 13″ Inches
Weight: 5.64 Lbs
Length: 31″ Inches