The CAA Airsoft RONI G1 Pistol to Carbine Conversion kit is an ergonomic designed and awesome looking conversion device, in which a G17/G18 model GBB Airsoft gun can be mounted. It converts the pistol into a compact carbine equipped with rails for tactical equipment like lights and optical sights. The large charging handle makes charging the weapon easy and user friendly to both left and right handed operators.
The integrated CNC machined Aluminum top and 2 side rails allows for mounting all sorts of accessories, and a Nylon Fiber lower rail to mount any front grip. The CAA Airsoft RONI is equipped with an adjustable 5 position buttstock, and features a spare magazine holder for faster reloading. The adjustable cheek rest on the buttstock is removable. There are ambidextrous front and rear QD slots for sling mounts.
The CAA Airsoft RONI includes a pair of flip-up sights, a detachable folding forearm grip and an ambidextrous charging handle.
- Roni G1 markings on receiver
- Ambidextrous charging handle
- Low Profile Flip-up sights
- Ergonomic detachable folding front grip
- Ambidextrous safety-catch
- Retractable buttstock with 5 different positions
- Spare magazine holder for faster reloading.
- Adjustable compensator to fit both G17 and G19 series
G17 ref. 16084
G18C ref. 16077
G19 ref. 16078
Main Material: Nylon Fiber; Aluminum
Min. Length: 470mm
Max. Length: 560mm
For Airsoft only, cannot fit real firearms.