We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998)
Cookies are used on our website to keep track of the contents of your Shopping-Cart and to store your details if you select the Remember Me Option; making your shopping experience a lot easier. The Cookies mechanism also works to store all delivery addresses if the address book is used.
Please Note: You can disconnect the cookies mechanism within your browser by going to Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy and ‘selecting to block cookies. However if you turn- off cookies, you will be unable to place orders or benefit from the other features that use our application .
We never store your credit card details on our servers at any stage.
Data Collected By Our Website Is Used To:
1) Collect and Process Orders
2) Administer and Enhance the Website and Service
3) Issue a Unique Identifier (i.e. Customer Information)
4) Monitor Customer Account Status Beyond that Required for Individual Purchases
5) Only Disclose Information to Trusted and approved third-parties